First Post 3/31

 About Me:

I am from Camas, Washington but live in Corvallis attend LBCC and Oregon State. I am currently a sophomore in college and am a marketing major. I love photography and have been taking photos since I was young and have gone through many cameras. I have done a few friends senior photos as well. I have not charged anyone or created a business it is just something I love to do on the side. I really excited to take this class because I want to learn more about photojournalism.









Three Goals for this year:

- Learn about blog posting/journalism

-Go out to find inspiration for photos

-Get a photo published 




photo taken in Portland, Oregon this week walking along the water front.




At the windy Oregon coast.






Pancake breakfast easter morning.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Around Campus

Sports/ Action